8. The application for registration must be made using the form prescribed by the Minister, containing the following information: (1) the name of the agricultural operation, its legal status, the date on which the agricultural operation was established, the name, date of birth and social insurance number of the operator or, its business number assigned under the Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises (chapter P‑44.1), its mailing address, and the address where most of the activities of the agricultural operation are engaged in;
(2) the name of the partners, shareholders or members, their date of birth, their social insurance number, their share or interest in the partnership or legal person, and the date on which they acquired their share or interest;
(3) a list of all the parcels used for plant production and, for each parcel, its area and the nature of the production concerned;
(4) a list of all animal production sites with the address of each site and the number of each animal species present, indicating whether or not the agricultural operation is the owner of the animals;
(5) for each unit of assessment, the registration number, the total area of the immovables forming part of the agricultural operation, including the usable area and the unusable area, a statement indicating whether or not the agricultural buildings are used, and a statement indicating whether the agricultural operation owns or leases the immovables;
(6) the annual gross income of the agricultural operation and a breakdown of its source;
(7) any other information required on the form.