79. The following information shall be included in the survey work report, in the case of a report on geochemical surveys:
(1) the description of the vegetation covering the ground being surveyed and, where applicable, the identification of the sources of contamination;
(2) the name of the laboratory that performed the analyses;
(3) the type of mineralization sought, the nature of the material sampled, the method of sample preparation, the method of analysis used, the number of samples analysed and the elements determined in each analysis;
(4) the nature of the different layers of soil and unconsolidated sediments observed during the carrying out of the survey;
(5) where applicable, a description of the statistical method used and the results obtained.