77. The following information shall be included in the survey work report, in the case of a report on geophysical surveys:
(1) the methods used in conducting the survey and controlling its precision, the instruments used, their characteristics and, where applicable, their reading constant;
(2) the technical data of the survey.
In addition, in the case of a report on airborne surveys, the survey work report shall also include the following information:
(1) the flight dates and the type of aircraft used;
(2) the spacing of the survey lines, the flight speed and the altitude above mean ground level.
The report on geophysical airborne surveys shall include the digital recording of the measurements taken by the airborne instruments. Those measures shall be recorded on a common use electronic medium and shall include a description of the parameters and the format of the data.