69. Where the report covers operations carried out during the last year of validity of the exploration licence, a synthesis signed by a geologist or a geological engineer must be included with the following information:
(1) a summary of the operations carried out during the last 5 years;
(2) a description of all the new geological, geochemical and geophysical data acquired about the area in question;
(3) the degree of completion of exploration of the area in question;
(4) temporal structural maps (isochrones) whose interpretation takes into account the most recent geophysical data;
(5) interpreted seismic profiles illustrating the markers, their geological correlations and the seismic adjustment of any wells operated in the area in question.