105. The holder of a lease to produce petroleum and natural gas shall, in the report prescribed by section 204 of the Act, provide a resumé of activities on each site. He shall also include the following particulars in his report:
(1) a description of the equipment used on the surface and in the well or series of wells;
(2) results of verifications and checks carried out on the equipment and on the well or series of wells;
(3) the flow and volume of any fluid and gas produced from or injected into the well or series of wells;
(4) results of well flow tests, pressure surveys and analyses of fluids and gases;
(5) a description of petroleum and natural gas refining processes on the production site;
(6) a copy of production loggings recorded before ceasing operation of a producing well;
(7) the results of the tests, measurements and loggings required under sections 90 to 95.