3. Any person may be refused admission to a State casino for any of the following reasons:
(1) because he has applied in writing to the director of the State casino to be so excluded for a period determined by him;
(2) because his presence or behaviour is of such a nature as to disturb order, tranquility, or the activities of the State casino;
(3) because he is under the influence of alcoholic beverages, drugs, hallucinogenic substances or narcotic or anaesthetic preparations, and his faculties or his motor coordination are obviously disturbed;
(4) unless he is a member of the security staff authorized by the Société, or a member of a police force, because he has in his possession an offensive weapon such as a firearm or a knife.