8. A person for whom a publicity contest is carried on shall furnish security to the board where the person:
(1) has no head office or establishment in Québec declared in accordance with the laws of Québec;
(2) has been convicted of an offence against the Act or these Rules in the year preceding the date of the launching of the publicity contest;
(3) the value of a prize offered to residents of Québec is more than $5,000;
(4) the total value of prizes offered to residents of Québec is 20,000 or more.