19. Payment of the duties under this Regulation must be made to the board at the time the application for the issue of a licence is filed.
The annual duties for the maintenance of an in-hall bingo licence must be paid at least 4 months before the anniversary date of the issue of the licence. In the case of a media bingo licence, a recreational bingo licence or a bingo supplier’s licence, the annual duties must be paid at least 60 days before that date.
Despite the foregoing, the duties payable for the issue of a bingo hall manager’s licence are determined monthly on the basis of the value of the prizes awarded to winners in the preceding month, according to the percentage in section 15. They must be paid to the board on or before the 25th day of the month following the month considered for calculation purposes and be accompanied by the following information:
(1) the name, address and licence number of the bingo hall manager;
(2) the name and address of the bingo hall;
(3) the month covered by the payment; and
(4) the total value of the prizes awarded in the month to winners of regular games and special games, including progressive jackpots and consolation prizes, instant win tickets and 50/50 tickets.
O.C. 1107-2007, s. 19; O.C. 1046-2011, s. 9.