6. An applicant for a lottery schemes licence must pay, upon applying, examination fees of $30.75, as well as
(1) for a drawing, subject to section 7, a payable duty representing 0.9% of the total selling price of the tickets estimated by the applicant;
(2) for an instant lottery, a payable duty representing 0.9% of the total selling price of the instant lottery cards;
(3) for a charity casino, a payable duty of $30.75 per day for each blackjack table or wheel of fortune; and
(4) for a wheel of fortune, a payable duty of $60 per day for each wheel of fortune where the stake is from $0.25 to $2, and $119 per day for other wheels of fortune.
Despite subparagraph 1 of the first paragraph, for a progressive drawing, a payable duty representing 0.9% of the total selling price of the tickets must be sent to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux every quarter as of the first drawing.
1476-2022O.C. 1476-2022, s. 6.