29. A specialized nurse practitioner student holding a clinical placement authorization may perform the activities referred to in section 36.1 of the Nurses Act (chapter I-8) provided that
(1) she complies with the terms and conditions prescribed in Divisions V and VI, with the necessary modifications;
(2) she performs the activities in a site appearing on the list of training environments drawn up by the program review subcommittee in accordance with the Regulation respecting the committees on training of the Ordre des infirmières et infirmiers du Québec (chapter I-8, r. 11);
(3) she performs the activities under the responsibility of a specialized nurse practitioner or a physician designated as a supervisor for the clinical placement;
(4) the activities are supervised on-site by a specialized nurse practitioner, a physician or a person authorized to perform those activities who is designated by the supervisor for the clinical placement; and
(5) the performance of the activities is required to complete the program in which she is enrolled or, where applicable, to complete a clinical placement period for the recognition of equivalence.