In respect of adults who have successfully completed a Secondary Cycle Two course at an adult education centre before 1 July 2010, section 30 of this regulation is replaced by the following until 1 July 2011:
30. The Minister shall award a Secondary School Diploma to adults who earn at least 54 credits at the Secondary IV and V levels, divided as follows:
(1) 12 credits in language of instruction, including at least 6 at the Secondary V level;
(2) 6 credits in Secondary IV or Secondary V English, second language, for adults whose language of instruction is French;
(3) 6 credits in Secondary V French, second language, for adults whose language of instruction is English;
(4) 36 credits in elective subjects, including at least 18 at the Secondary V level.
The number of credits earned in language of instruction and in second language may not exceed 36.
For the awarding of a Secondary School Diploma:
(1) the credits earned in a vocational training program are considered as credits earned at the Secondary V level, with the exception of credits earned in a vocational training program leading to a semi-skilled trade;
(2) adults must have obtained credits for at least 1 course at the Secondary V level given by an adult education centre. (O.C. 538-2010, s. 2)