5. The parents must send to the Minister a document describing the student’s learning project
(1) on or before 30 September of each year; or
(2) if the student stops attending an educational institution at any time during a school year, within 30 days of that time.
The document must set forth in particular,
(1) a description of the chosen educational approach;
(2) a brief description of the activities chosen to support the learning of the French language, another language and mathematics;
(3) the other subjects that will be taught and a brief description of the activities chosen for that purpose;
(4) the other knowledge and skills to be acquired and a brief description of the activities chosen for that purpose;
(5) the educational resources that will be used;
(6) an approximate plan of the time to be allocated to the learning activities;
(7) the names and contact information of every organization that will be contributing to the student’s learning and a description of the extent of the contribution;
(8) how the student’s progress is to be evaluated; and
(9) the last level of educational services received by the student from an educational institution.