In force: 2018-07-01
15. The parents must monitor the student’s progress during the learning project using one or more evaluation methods chosen from among the following:
(1) an evaluation by the school board that has jurisdiction, including an examination it imposes under the second paragraph of section 231 of the Act, conducted according to the procedure it determines;
(2) an evaluation by a private educational institution governed by the Act respecting private education (chapter E-9.1), conducted according to the procedure it determines;
(3) an evaluation by a holder of a teaching licence;
(4) an examination imposed by the Minister under the first paragraph of section 463 of the Act and administered by the school board that has jurisdiction; or
(5) a portfolio submitted to the Minister.
Subparagraphs 1 to 3 of the first paragraph may not be construed as restricting the methods of evaluation to those generally used in the school setting, such as summative evaluations.
644-2018O.C. 644-2018, s. 15.