8. A provisional teaching authorization for vocational training may be issued to a person who
(1) holds a diploma of vocational studies, a diploma of college studies in a technical program or a bachelor’s degree, or training equivalent to that required for those diplomas, directly related to the program to be taught in a sector of activities listed in Schedule IV;
(2) has a promise of employment from an employer within the meaning of section 14 certifying that the person is to be given, within 12 months, a position as a vocational training teacher, directly related to the program to be taught, for which a teaching licence is required and that the position may be filled only by the holder of a teaching licence;
(3) has accumulated at least 3,000 hours experience in the practice or teaching of the trade, directly related to the program to be taught; and
(4) has earned at least 3 credits in pre-service teacher training in vocational training in a program listed in Schedule V.