50. Until 30 September 2016, a teaching permit valid for a single 5-year period may be issued to a person who
(1) has obtained a bachelor’s degree or equivalent training comprising at least 45 credits in discipline training in mathematics, French studies, English studies, Hispanic studies, physical education, drama, visual arts, music, dance or in no more than 2 of the other subjects in the Basic school regulation for preschool, elementary and secondary education (chapter I-13.3, r. 8);
(2) has a promise of employment from an employer within the meaning of section 14 certifying that, within the school year in progress, the person is to be given a position as a teacher in general education directly related to the bachelor’s degree or training referred to in paragraph 1, for which a teaching licence is required and that the position may be filled only by the holder of a teaching licence;
(3) successfully completed, before 1 September 2007, a university teacher training program having at least 30 credits; and
(4) has passed the French or English examination provided for in section 28.