I-13.3, r. 2 - Regulation respecting teaching licences

Full text
49. A teaching diploma may be issued to a person who has obtained a provisional teaching authorization after meeting the requirements of section 46 or 48 and has successfully completed the university teacher training program referred to in the section concerned.
M.O. 2006-06-06, s. 49; M.O. 2009-05-06, s. 14; M.O. 2010-07-11, s. 35.