I-13.3, r. 2 - Regulation respecting teaching licences

Full text
11. A teaching permit may be issued to the holder of a teaching licence issued outside Canada by the competent authority of the State in which the person received training in education if the holder meets the requirements of paragraphs 1 and 3 of section 8 and
(1)  the person’s entire training is equivalent to a program listed in Schedule V; or
(2)  the person has successfully completed a university-level teacher training program that includes 30 credits in education, equivalent to a program listed in Schedule VI.
M.O. 2006-06-06, s. 11; M.O. 2010-07-11, s. 13.