I-13.3, r. 2 - Regulation respecting teaching licences

Full text
10.1. A teaching authorization for vocational training may also be issued to a person who is not a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident, who holds a bachelor’s degree listed in Schedule V and who meets the requirements of paragraphs 1 and 3 of section 8.
M.O. 2010-07-11, s. 12.