48. A provisional teaching licence to provide preschool education services may be issued to a person who
(1) is enrolled in a teacher training program in preschool education recognized since September 2001 and listed in Schedule I and has earned at least 9 credits in education in the program including at least 3 credits in 3 of the 5 following categories: educational psychology, the teaching of a subject in the Basic school regulation for preschool, elementary and secondary education, class management, the Québec school system, or intervention with handicapped students or students with social maladjustments or learning disabilities;
(2) has obtained a diploma of college studies in early childhood education and an equivalent training listed in Schedule VII;
(3) has a relevant working experience of 3,000 hours as a preschool service educator or teacher; and
(4) has a promise of employment from an employer referred to in section 29 certifying that, within the school year in progress, the person is to be given a preschool teaching position and that the position cannot be filled by the holder of a teaching licence.