27. The purpose of the probationary period is to verify the competence and professional qualifications of the person on whom it is imposed under any of Divisions 1 to 3 of Chapter 4.
The probationary period focuses primarily on
(1) the ability to communicate orally and in writing in an efficient manner, and to develop, adapt, manage and evaluate teaching-learning situations designed to enable students to develop the competency described in the programs of studies approved by the Minister, making use of information and communications technologies;
(2) the ability to establish a rapport with the students individually or as a group, to maintain an atmosphere and environment conducive to the development of competency and to consider individual differences of all types;
(3) the ability to establish interpersonal relations with parents, the other members of the staff of the educational institution and the partners responsible for the implementation of the services; and
(4) the ability to act ethically and responsibly in performing the various duties and to be committed to a personal or collective process of professional development.
2019-09-04M.O. 2019-09-04, s. 27.