1. A school board may, in accordance with subparagraph 1 of section 241.1 of the Education Act (chapter I-13.3), admit a child to school who has not attained the age of admission in the case of:
(1) a child whose early admission is required to ensure that he will be with a group of students in the school in which he is to be enrolled for elementary school education, in a case where the school board does not expect to be able to form a preschool class the following year;
(2) a child who is domiciled outside Québec but temporarily resides in Québec because his parents have been assigned thereto for a maximum period of 3 years and whose early admission would enable him to attain an equivalent level in the official education system in the place of his domicile;
(3) a child who, while domiciled outside Québec, began or completed his preschool or elementary school education in an official education system outside Québec;
(4) a child who is experiencing a family or social situation which, owing to special circumstances or events, justifies his early admission to school;
(5) a child who has a brother or a sister born within 12 months following his birth and both children are eligible to begin school the same year;
(6) (paragraph implicitly revoked);
(7) a child who is ready to begin preschool or elementary school owing to his advanced intellectual, social, emotional and psychomotor skills.