10. A list of the following telephone numbers shall be posted near the telephone:
(1) the Centre anti-poison du Québec;
(2) the emergency services;
(3) the Info-Santé service;
(4) the nearest health services and social services centre or the centre serving the territory;
(5) (subparagraph replaced);
(6) (subparagraph replaced).
The following must also be kept close to the telephone:
(1) a list of the telephone numbers of the regular staff members and their replacements, if any; and
(2) a list of the telephone numbers of the parent of each child and those, according to registration cards, of other persons to contact in case of emergency.