4. A governing board’s annual report includes
(1) a message from the chair of the governing board, including a brief portrait of the institution;
(2) a first section entitled “Presentation of the governing board” that lists the members of the governing board and specifies each member’s position and the expired portion of their term;
(3) a second section entitled “Summary of activities” that presents
(a) a schedule of the meetings held;
(b) the activities carried out and the decisions made pursuant to the Education Act (chapter I-13.3), mainly those relating to the general powers conferred on a governing board and those relating to educational services, community services, physical resources and financial resources; and
(c) the results of the activities carried out and the decisions made by the governing board; and
(4) one or more schedules containing any document that the governing board considers relevant to complete the information in its annual report.