6. An institution applying for registration must complete the form prescribed by the Authority and submit it together with the following documents:
(1) a copy of the institution’s constituting act and by-laws, and any amendments thereto;
(2) a certified copy of the institution’s audited financial statements for each of the past 3 years, as well as those of its subsidiaries and of the entity that controls it, and a certified copy of the unaudited financial statements for a period ended not more than 90 days prior to the date of its application for a permit where the most recent fiscal year ended more than 120 days but less than one year before the date of the application;
(3) a copy of an insurance policy attesting that the institution is insured against fraud, misappropriation and theft;
(4) where applicable, a detailed statement, in the form prescribed by the Authority, of deposits held by the institution outside Québec.
In the case of a newly formed institution, a budgeted statement of assets and liabilities and an operating budget for the fiscal year during which the application for a permit is filed and for the subsequent 2 years replace the financial statements required under subparagraph 2 of the first paragraph hereof.