5. The Minister consents to a foreign national’s stay under the temporary foreign worker program if
(1) a written employment contract has been signed with an employer whose employment offer has been the subject of a positive assessment as to its impact on Québec’s labour market; and
(2) the conditions for access to the profession listed in the National Occupational Classification to hold the employment and, where applicable, the special conditions specified in the employment offer, are met.
A foreign national who stays in Québec to offer home care must, in addition to the conditions provided for in the first paragraph, meet the following conditions:
(1) have a secondary school diploma attesting to at least 11 years of full-time elementary and secondary school studies;
(2) understand and speak French or English.