101. To determine if the employment will likely result in a positive or neutral impact on Québec’s labour market or for the validation of the permanent employment offer, the Minister takes into account, in the Minister’s assessment,
(1) direct employment creation or employment retention;
(2) the development or transfer of skills;
(3) the filling of a labour shortage in the profession or trade concerned by the employment offer;
(4) the reasonable efforts made by the employer to hire or train Québec residents;
(5) the work conditions and salary offered that are regarded as incentives for Québec residents to hold or continue to hold the employment; and
(6) the employer’s ability to meet the conditions offered, financially or materially.