100. The Minister gives a positive assessment as to the employment offer’s impact on Québec’s labour market or validates the permanent employment offer where the employment (1) does not and is not likely to adversely affect the settlement of any labour dispute at the workplace where the foreign national would carry on the employment, or the employment of any person involved in the dispute, or to contravene the application of the Labour Code (chapter C-27);
(2) corresponds to the employer’s legitimate labour needs;
(3) will likely result in a positive or neutral effect on the labour market;
(4) is not employment on behalf of the foreign national or an enterprise on which the foreign national exercises control;
(5) is not in a field referred to in Part 2 of Schedule E.
In addition, in the case of the validation of a permanent employment offer, the employer must have been operating an enterprise in Québec for more than 12 months and the employment must be full-time.
963-2018O.C. 963-2018, s. 100; 1030-2019O.C. 1030-2019, s. 131.