I-0.2.1, r. 1 - Regulation respecting immigration consultants

Full text
5. A person who wishes to obtain recognition as an immigration consultant or who wishes to renew recognition must file an application with the Minister.
The person must provide the Minister with all the information and documents required by the Minister.
O.C. 190-2015, s. 5.