8. The Minister may revoke an immigration consultant’s recognition if the consultant
(1) ceases to be a member of a body referred to in subparagraph 2 of the first paragraph of section 4;
(2) has committed an offence against the Act respecting immigration (chapter I-0.2) to Québec or its regulations;
(3) has defaulted on an obligation provided for in this Regulation; or
(4) was granted recognition by error.
In the cases provided for in subparagraphs 2 and 3 of the first paragraph, the consultant may not file a new application for recognition before the expiry of a 5-year period following the date of revocation.