2. A registration application must be made using the form prescribed by the Minister of Public Security and contain
(1) the owner’s name, address, telephone numbers and, if applicable, fax number and email address;
(2) if the owner is a natural person, the date of birth;
(3) if the owner is not a natural person, the name of the owner’s representative;
(4) the unique firearm number of the firearm, if any;
(5) the firearm’s serial number and, if applicable, any other number indelibly and legibly inscribed or affixed on the firearm for identification purposes;
(6) the firearm’s make, model, barrel length, mechanism, type and caliber; and
(7) the place where the firearm is kept.