H-4.1, r. 3 - Code of ethics of bailiffs
12. No bailiff shall cease or refuse to act for a client without serious cause. The following in particular constitute serious cause:
(1) the loss of a client’s confidence;
(2) the lack of cooperation from a client;
(3) the bailiff is in a conflict of interest or in a situation in which the bailiff’s professional independence could be questioned;
(4) inducement by the client to perform unlawful, unfair or fraudulent acts; or
(5) the client does not pay the bailiff’s fees and disbursements on a regular basis.