8. Where a competition for promotion is held, or an inventory of candidates for the promotion is constituted, eligibility may be restricted, in consideration of the criteria listed in section 7, to persons belonging to the administrative unit for which the competition is held or for which the candidate inventory is constituted and to persons on reserve who would otherwise belong to that administrative unit.
For the purposes of this Regulation, an administrative unit is a department and the bodies under the responsibility of the minister of that same department or the National Assembly and the bodies under its responsibility.
Notwithstanding the second paragraph, the following are separate administrative units:
(1) the Commission de la santé et de la sécurité du travail;
(2) the Société de l’assurance automobile du Québec;
(3) the Régie de l’assurance maladie du Québec;
(4) the Régie des rentes du Québec; and
(5) the Sûreté du Québec.
O.C. 2290-85, s. 8; O.C. 1678-88, s. 3; T.B. 192495, s. 5; T.B. 196868, s. 4.