(1) Any public body, government agency and any government enterprise, within the meaning of the Auditor General Act (chapter V-5.01).
(2) Université du Québec, its constituent universities, research institutes and superior schools within the meaning of the Act respecting the Université du Québec (chapter U-1).
(3) Any educational institution at the university level referred to in paragraphs 1 to 11 of section 1 of the Act respecting educational institutions at the university level (chapter E-14.1) and not referred to in section 2 of this Schedule.
(4) Any general and vocational college established under the General and Vocational Colleges Act (chapter C-29).
(5) Any school board referred to in the Education Act (chapter I-13.3) or in the Education Act for Cree, Inuit and Naskapi Native Persons (chapter I-14), and the Comité de gestion de la taxe scolaire de l’île de Montréal.
(6) Any private institution accredited for purposes of subsidies under the Act respecting private education (chapter E-9.1).
(7) Any other educational institution more than half of the expenditures of which are provided for in the estimates tabled in the National Assembly otherwise than under a transferred appropriation.
(8) Any public or private institution under agreement referred to in the Act respecting health services and social services (chapter S-4.2).
(9) The regional council established under the Act respecting health services and social services for Cree Native persons (chapter S-5).
(10) Any municipality and any body referred to in section 18 or 19 of the Act respecting the Pension Plan of Elected Municipal Officers (chapter R-9.3).
(11) Any regional conference of elected officers established by the Act respecting the Ministère des Affaires municipales, des Régions et de l’Occupation du territoire (chapter M-22.1) and any local development centre constituted by the Act respecting the Ministère du Développement économique, de l’Innovation et de l’Exportation (chapter M-30.01).
(12) Any agency referred to in paragraph 4 of section 4 of the Lobbying Transparency and Ethics Act (chapter T-11.011).