7. An institution shall keep a record for each student containing at least the following documents:
(1) applications for admission and enrollment and any related documents;
(2) his birth certificate and, in the case of a student who is not a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident within the meaning of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (S.C. 2001, c. 27), his certificate of citizenship;
(3) proof of school attendance on the dates set in the budgetary rules established under section 84 of the Act respecting private education (chapter E-9.1), where applicable;
(4) the results obtained by the student in each course; and
(5) a copy of the enrollment form or of the educational service contract entered into by the institution and the student or client.