3. An institution wishing to obtain authorization to dispense, as non-online distance education, the educational services mentioned in its permit shall
(1) provide a complete list of persons called upon to provide support or help to the student in his learning activities and a curriculum vitae for each of those persons;
(1.1) describe the type of distance education provided for;
(2) provide a description of its correction service for assignments and examinations completed by the students;
(3) submit its instructional material for approval by the Minister; and
(4) file, where applicable, a copy of the contract of affiliation entered into with the Centre collégial de formation à distance.