21. In addition to the information referred to in section 20, the contract or registration form shall contain the following:
(1) at the college level, the prerequisites stipulated in the training profile offered;
(2) at the college level, the duration of the program expressed in the number of hours of theoretical or laboratory work, as the case may be;
(3) the list of courses offered; and
(4) the nature of the recognition or the certification of studies.
In the case of vocational education or vocational training, the contract or registration form shall also contain the standards governing admission to and the practice of the trade or occupation in question, where such standards exist.