E-6.1, r. 1 - Rules of procedure of the Financial Markets Administrative Tribunal
54. The purpose of the pre-hearing conference is to
(1) define the questions to be dealt with at the hearing;
(2) assess the advisability of clarifying and specifying the pretensions of the parties and the conclusions sought;
(3) facilitate the exchange of evidence between the parties;
(4) plan the proceedings and the evidence to be presented;
(5) examine the possibility of admitting certain facts or of proving them by means of sworn statements; and
(6) examine any other question likely to simplify or accelerate the conduct of the hearing.
Decision 2004-11-10, s. 54.