6. When delivering the ballot papers to the returning officer, the printer shall produce a declaration under oath containing the following information:
(1) description of the ballot papers delivered;
(2) number of sheets of paper he received to print them;
(3) number of ballot papers made with each sheet of paper;
(4) number of ballot papers delivered;
(5) number of sheets of paper not used;
(6) surname and given name of every person who worked at printing, counting, binding, packing or delivering the ballot papers.
The declaration under oath must also certify that no other ballot paper corresponding to the same description has been given to anyone.