4. The licence application for the class relating to the operation of automated teller machines must also be filed together with a list of the commercial spaces where the automated teller machines are operated by the money-services business. This list must contain the following information in respect of each automated teller machine:
(1) the address and description of the commercial space where the automated teller machine is operated;
(2) the name and domiciliary address and telephone number of the lessor of the commercial space, if applicable;
(3) the name and domiciliary address and telephone number of the persons whose functions include keeping the automated teller machine supplied with cash;
(4) the brand name, model and serial number of the automated teller machine;
(5) the maximum amount of cash that the automated teller machine may contain.