21. The client records that must be kept by firms, independent representatives or independent partnerships registered in the sector of damage insurance in respect of each client in the pursuit of their activities must include the following information:
(1) the client’s name;
(2) the amount, object and nature of the insurance coverage;
(3) the policy or contract number and the contract issue dates and proposal signature dates, where applicable;
(4) the method and date of payment of the insurance contract;
(5) any list evaluating the insured’s property transmitted by the insured, where applicable.
Any other information or document pertaining to the products sold or services rendered gathered from the client must also be filed or inscribed in the register.
O.C. 832-99, s. 21; M.O. 2013-12, s. 4.