9. The firm must, before a contract is entered into, provide the client with the following information through its digital space:
(1) the name and contact information of the insurer offering the selected product;
(2) the product coverage, exclusions and limitations in relation to the needs identified;
(3) any other specific clauses that may affect the insurance coverage;
(4) warnings about the consequences of misrepresentation or concealment;
(5) the premiums, and other fees and expenses, including applicable taxes;
(6) an indication that the premium is fixed or likely to vary over time;
(7) the period of validity of the quote.