4. Any firm that offers products and services without the intermediary of a natural person must disclose the following information to the Authority without delay:
(1) the name given to the digital space, where this name differs from the name of the firm;
(2) the names of the products and the classes to which they are related or the nature of the financial services offered on the digital space;
(3) the hyperlink or any other means to access the digital space;
(4) the names of the insurers whose products are offered on the firm’s digital space, if applicable;
(5) the names of the lenders whose loans secured by immovable hypothec are proposed on the firm’s digital space.
The firm must notify the Authority of any change to such information within 30 days of such change.
2019-05M.O. 2019-05, s. 4; 2020-07M.O. 2020-07, s. 111.