12. The firm must, as soon as a contract is entered into, provide the client with the following documents and information through its digital space:
(1) confirmation that the contract has been entered into and the temporary insurance, if applicable;
(2) the rules applicable to the temporary insurance, if applicable;
(3) the right of rescission provided for in section 20 of the Act respecting the distribution of financial products and services (chapter D-9.2), if applicable, and the procedures for exercising it;
(4) the way in which the policy will be provided to him.