1. This Regulation applies to all representatives, whether or not they are independent, who hold a certificate issued by the Autorité des marchés financiers authorizing them to practise in any of the following sectors, including the classes thereof provided for in the Regulation respecting the issuance and renewal of representatives’ certificates (chapter D-9.2, r. 7):
(1) insurance of persons;
(2) group insurance of persons;
(3) group savings plan brokerage;
(4) investment contract brokerage;
(5) scholarship plan brokerage.
For the purposes of this Regulation, the sectors listed in subparagraphs 3 to 5 of the first paragraph constitute a single sector.