10. Upon first meeting a client, a representative must give the client a document, such as a business card, which indicates the following:
(1) the representative’s name;
(2) the representative’s main business address, business telephone number and electronic mail address, if any;
(3) the name of the firm or independent partnership on whose behalf the representative is acting or the description “independent representative”, as the case may be;
(4) the titles under An Act respecting the distribution of financial products and services (chapter D-9.2) which the representative is authorized to use in respect of the firm or independent partnership on whose behalf he is acting or the titles under such Act which he is authorized to use as an independent representative, as the case may be.