5. In addition, the training service must demonstrate that it assumes or coordinates the following activities:
(1) identification of training needs;
(2) preparation of specific training plans, design and programming of activities;
(3) implementation of training activities for the personnel of the employer and provided by qualified employees of the employer or by a supplier of material, equipment or software;
(4) recognition of the successful completion of an internal training activity by a member of the personnel;
(5) follow-up to training activities.