5. The declaration to be provided under subparagraph 1 of the first paragraph of section 4 shall contain the following information:
(1) the name of the partnership or company as well as those used in Québec by the partnership or company in which the member practises his profession and the business number assigned by the competent authority for each of these partnerships or companies;
(2) the legal form of the partnership or company;
(3) the names of the members of the Order who practise within the partnership or company;
(4) his name, place of residence and the place where he principally practises his profession;
(5) in the case where the member practises within a limited liability partnership, the addresses of the establishments in Québec of the partnership, specifying the address of the principal establishment, the names and residential addresses of all partners, their percentage of shares as well as some indication of their managerial duties, if applicable;
(6) in the case where the member practises within a joint-stock company, the address of the company’s head office and its establishments in Québec, the names and residential addresses of all shareholders, their percentage of voting and non-voting shares as well as some indication of their duties as directors, representatives and officers, if applicable;
(7) a written document certifying that the holding of company or partnership shares and that the administrative rules of the partnership or company satisfy the conditions set out in this Regulation.