4. A member may carry on his professional activities within a partnership or company if he provides to the Order, prior to the exercising of his activities:
(1) the declaration referred to in section 5, duly completed on the form provided by the Order, along with a $100 fee;
(2) a written document from a competent authority attesting that the partnership or company has taken out coverage in accordance with Division III;
(3) in the event that he practises within a joint-stock company, a written confirmation from a competent authority attesting to the existence of the joint-stock company;
(4) where applicable, that he has provided a certified true copy of the declaration from the competent authority attesting to the continuance of the general partnership as a limited liability partnership;
(5) a written confirmation attesting that the partnership or company is duly registered in Québec;
(6) a written confirmation attesting that the partnership or company maintains an establishment in Québec;
(7) an irrevocable written authorization from the partnership or company within which the member practises, allowing a person, committee, disciplinary body or tribunal referred to in section 192 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26) to obtain from any partner or shareholder any document referred to in section 13 or a copy thereof.