10. The security shall provide the following minimum conditions:
(1) an undertaking by the insurer to pay on behalf of the partnership or company, over and above the amount of coverage the member must take out in accordance with the Regulation respecting compulsory contribution to the professional liability insurance fund of the Ordre des dentistes du Québec (D. 1750-89, 89-11-15) and up to the amount of the coverage, any amount that the partnership or company may be legally bound to pay to third parties on a claim made during the period of coverage and arising from the member’s fault or negligence in the practice of his profession within the partnership or company;
(2) an undertaking by the insurer to take up the cause of the partnership or company and defend it in any lawsuit launched against it and to pay, in addition to the amounts covered by the liability insurance, all legal costs and expenses of lawsuits against the partnership or company, including those of the investigation and defence and interest on the amount of the coverage;
(3) an undertaking that the coverage shall be not less than $1,000,000 per incident and shall be for all claims against the partnership or company in the course of a secured period of not more than 12 months, regardless of the number of members in the partnership or company;
(4) the coverage shall be at least $1,000,000 per claim and for the aggregate of claims made against the partnership or company in a 12-month period of coverage.