1. The board of directors of the Ordre des dentistes du Québec shall issue a permit to a person who:
(1) holds a diploma recognized by the Government pursuant to subparagraph a of the first paragraph of section 184 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26) or holds a diploma recognized as equivalent by the board of directors or has training recognized as equivalent by the board of directors;
(2) has passed the examination set by the Ordre des dentistes du Québec provided for in Division II or has passed the theoretical and clinical examination of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada;
(3) has completed an application for a permit;
(4) has paid the costs for the issue of the permit determined by resolution of the board of directors pursuant to paragraph 8 of section 86.0.1 of the Code; and
(5) has demonstrated a working knowledge of the official language of Québec, in compliance with the provisions of the Charter of the French language (chapter C-11).